Thursday, February 9, 2012

At The Farm

When my niece and nephews were visiting from Missouri last November, I asked my friend Jimmy Limit to take some pictures of them with Maddie and Adelaide for Filly & Foal. Since the weather was so nice, we went to Riverdale Farm, supplied the kids with some leftover Halloween candy, and followed them around for a highly entertaining hour. Three months later, I've finally gotten around to posting the pictures, and sent a few of my favourites off to be made into promo postcards, just in time for.... spring? Oops. Luckily they're cute enough that no will care, right? (Right?)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Lindsay!!! These are the most gorgeous outfits. I love the mini James Dean/ Billy Terry leather jacket look, I'm gonna have to recreate that one for Caspy. When are you going online????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you guys like them! ruby, i'm hoping to get stuff up in the shop very soon-- hopefully in the next couple weeks?

    ReplyDelete