Sunday, August 14, 2011

Growing Pains

Madeline is starting daycare this week, which means that for the first time in almost two years I will have hours and hours of time to do whatever I want. But all I want is to just keep her home with ME. I just can't believe that these last two years have come and gone so fast. She's only in daycare now, but soon she'll be in school, and then a teenager, and then a grown-up!!

No... it's going to be great. I am going to be able to finish my last few courses of my degree, work a lot, clean my room, and take regular showers. And she is going to make friends her own age, eat healthy catered lunches, play with exciting new toys, and learn so many neat things.

I've had this little babe nearly all to myself for so long-- but I guess eventually we both need to learn to share.


1 comment: