Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yes, a Filly is a Foal


Penny Arcade
owner and dear friend Rachel Sheehan has been kind enough to let us keep our little corner open at her store for awhile. Meanwhile Jes and I have been busy working on the treasures I collected in Alberta and Utah over Christmas, and other pieces we've found here in Toronto.

Examples of some of the items I'm excited about:

1. The tiniest pair of Wranglers I have ever seen

2. A quilted floral vest that reminds me of a handmade jacket my mom had as little girl

3. A maroon velvet dinner jacket and matching vest for the little sophisticate

4. A red plaid dress with smocked daisies and a peter pan collar

5. Infants' red, white and blue train sweater (possibly the cutest sweater I have ever seen in my life)

Everything should be in the store as of this week, so if you're in the Toronto area stop in and have a look. Otherwise we'll try to have the online store up and running asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment